COVID NOTICE – PLEASE READ
JUNE 30: ONTARIO ENTERS STEP 2 OF REOPENING
BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR YOUR VISIT: Please check this page for updates.
Our standard cancellation policy is in effect. Any guests who have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, have been in contact with infected individuals, or who are showing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus must reschedule or cancel their visit. If you are no longer able to make your booking or feel you are at risk for transmission, please contact us at email@example.com.
Government of Ontario Documentation: SAFETY MEASURES | ONTARIO REOPENING ROAD MAP
To ensure your safety and the safety of the local communities around our cabins, we strongly advise you to gas up and do ALL your shopping BEFORE arriving, and to always wear a mask if visiting local establishments during your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you to our cabin! Our cabins are an off grid experience. We highly recommend reviewing our House Manual before your visit to help you best prepare. In addition, all guests must review and sign our liability waiver prior to their visit. Please fill out and sign the below waiver and review all of the below information in detail.
Let us know if you have any questions. If you have any questions during your stay, best to send us a quick text.
Our on-site support number is : (289) 206-1193
Have a great getaway!
Laura and John
Current Access/Weather Conditions (Check back the day you leave):
The cabin is currently drive-in accessible. However, please use your judgment to assess the conditions, weather and your vehicle type. Do NOT drive right up to the cabin. Park just off the road on the wood chip laneway and walk the rest of the way (about 100 feet).
Cabinscape does not take responsibility for any damages that occur to your vehicle or towing expenses.
Water: Running water is currently turned ON for the season. We provide 20 litres of drinkable water in jugs. Tap water is NOT drinkable.
BEARS: Be aware, there have been reports of bear sightings in the area. Our cabins are located in the wilderness and you may encounter wildlife during your trip. Please DO NOT leave food (or coolers) out, and educate yourself on how to manage a bear encounter by reviewing this BEAR WISE FACT SHEET.
What to bring
- Your own food & drink
- Your own towels, sheets, pillows, pillow cases and blankets (in response to Covid-19, we have removed ALL bedding and towels from our cabins)
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Firewood (please review the fire advisories for the area before burning)
- Camping chairs
- Bug repellent
- Warm clothing
DASHI CABIN ADDRESS:
37998 Pavillion Road, Bayfield, ON
Note: This is the windmill civic number. The cabin does not have a civic number. Look for the wood chip laneway going into the woods across from the windmill.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT drive into the woods and all the way up to the cabin. Park just off the road on the wood chip laneway and walk the rest of the way into the cabin. The lower area can be very muddy and you are likely to get stuck. Review our map prior to leaving. Mapping software does not always give ideal directions.
Google Mapping “37998 Pavillion Road, Bayfield, ON” is the best way to start.
Be aware “Blue Bluff Road” does not exist between the Goshen and Bronson Lines despite some mapping systems suggesting its use.
Coming from Toronto/Kitchener/Guelph (Starting from Seaforth)
– Follow “Mill Road” towards Bayfield
– Turn left onto “Wildwood Line”
– Turn right at the termination of Wildwood Line and Left again shortly after onto “Bronson Line”
– Drive for 3.6km and turn left into the laneway
– Turn left onto Pavillion Road past the laneway and drive 750M to the cabin lane entrance. Park on the wood chip laneway on your left and hike the rest of the way to the cabin. DO NOT attempt to drive all the way into the forest lane.
Coming from London (Starting from Zurich):
– Head West on Zurich/Hensall Road (84)
– Turn right onto “Bronson Line”
– Drive 2km and turn left onto Bronson Line
– Drive for 5 Kilometers meters and turn right onto Pavillion road
– Drive 750M on Pavillion road to the cabin lane entrance. Park on the wood chip laneway on your left (across from the windmill) and hike the rest of the way to the cabin. DO NOT attempt to drive into the forest lane.
Coming from Sarnia / Windsor
– Follow Highway 21 North to “Pavillion Road”
– Turn right onto “Pavillion Road”
– Drive 2km and turn left onto Bronson Line
– Drive for 300 meters and turnright onto Pavillion road
– Drive 750M to the cabin lane entrance. Park on the wood chip laneway on your left (across from the windmill) and hike the rest of the way to the cabin. DO NOT attempt to drive all the way into the forest lane.
There is a Lock Box beside the door with key inside. When you leave the cabin, please lock the cabin and leave the key inside lock box.
(LOCK BOX CODE IS: FREE)
Maps and Manuals
Please review the below maps and manuals in detail: