COVID NOTICE – PLEASE READ
JUNE 30: ONTARIO ENTERS STEP 2 OF REOPENING
BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR YOUR VISIT: Please check this page for updates.
Our standard cancellation policy is in effect. Any guests who have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, have been in contact with infected individuals, or who are showing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus must reschedule or cancel their visit. If you are no longer able to make your booking or feel you are at risk for transmission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Government of Ontario Documentation: SAFETY MEASURES | ONTARIO REOPENING ROAD MAP
To ensure your safety and the safety of the local communities around our cabins, we strongly advise you to gas up and do ALL your shopping BEFORE arriving, and to always wear a mask if visiting local establishments during your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you to our cabin! Our cabins are an off grid experience. We highly recommend reviewing our House Manual before your visit to help you best prepare. In addition, all guests must review and sign our liability waiver prior to their visit. Please fill out and sign the below waiver and review all of the below information in detail.
Let us know if you have any questions. If you have any questions during your stay, best to send us a quick text.
Our on-site support number is : (289) 206-1193
Have a great getaway!
Laura and John
Current Access/Weather Conditions (Check back the day you leave): This cabin is currently drive in accessible. Please refer to the directions below for more detail. Please note that Cabinscape does not take responsibility for any damages that occur to your vehicle or towing expenses.
Water: There is NO running water at this cabin. We provide 40 litres of water for drinking and dish-washing.
BEARS: Be aware, there have been reports of bear sightings in the area. Our cabins are located in the wilderness and you may encounter wildlife during your trip. Please DO NOT leave food (or coolers) out, and educate yourself on how to manage a bear encounter by reviewing this BEAR WISE FACT SHEET.
What to bring
- Your own food & drink
- Your own towels, sheets, pillows, pillow cases and blankets (in response to Covid-19, we have removed ALL bedding and towels from our cabins)
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Firewood (please review the fire advisories for the area before burning)
- Camping chairs
- Bug repellent
- Warm clothing
ADHARA CABIN ADDRESS:
NOTE: Adhara Cabin does not have a civic number / formal address
– You’ll need to Google Map “Fowler Lake, Lake of Bays, ON P1H 2J6.”
– Keep your eyes out for our Cabinscape sign off Limberlost Road (hwy 8).
– Arrive at our main gate just off Limberlost Road (hwy 8)
– LOCK CODE FOR GATE: 7807 – enter these numbers to align with the small indented dashes on the top of the lock face, NOT in the middle of the lock. Make sure to lock up gate when you enter or exit.
– Enter property and keep left at the forks until you see Adhara cabin sign (Site: W1)
There is a Lock Box beside the door with key inside. When you leave the cabin, please lock the cabin and leave the key inside lock box.
(LOCK BOX CODE IS: 1500)
Maps and Manuals
Please review the below maps and manuals in detail: